5 tips :
- Check if your pool meets the requirements to have a board installed. You should verify with national standards (for example in US, the ANSI/APSP national standards or alarm deposition in France)
- Check the construction of your deck, the number of attachments will depend on the solidity of your deck and its foundation
- Check the average weight of your divers, in order to have perfect spring for every diver a standard has to be set.
- Compare your input with the models available on the market (3 to 8 anchor points,150 to 400 lbs, different materials)
- Finally check aesthetics, nobody wants to ruin a 50.000 + pool with an ugly board.
For your information : Mikel Tube ®
- 8 anchor points base to deck
- 9 fixations board to base
- 316 marine stainless steel base suitable for chlorine and salt
- 200 – 300 lbs
- natural tropical hard wood
If questions remain on how to choose a diving board, do not hesitate to contact me